- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Healthy Salmon Salad
1 7.5 ounce can Vital Choice Wild Red Alaskan sockeye salmon
2 tablespoons olive oil or canola oil
1 Individual Serving of Catsup
1 teaspoon organic horseradish sauce (optional)
1 tablespoon of chopped onion
1. Open can of salmon and put it all, including oil, in a small bowl.
2. Add the mayonnaise to taste (you may prefer a little more or less).
3. Mix in the Individual Serving of catsup (double it if preferred).
4. Add the horseradish sauce to taste as well.
5. Stir in the chopped onion.
6. Mix well and serve over lettuce leaves or eat as is. Be sure to eat the lettuce leaves as well!