- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Makes 6 muffins
* 2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons coconut or whole milk
3 tablespoons stevia
1/4 teaspoon Celtic salt
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup sifted coconut flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup dry blueberries
1/4 cup frozen cranberries (found under frozen vegetables)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Blend together the eggs, butter, coconut or regular milk, stevia, celtic salt and vanilla.
3. Combine the coconut flour with the baking powder and sift it into the batter.
4. Thoroughly mix the batter until there are no more lumps.
5. Fold in the blueberries and cranberries. (Make sure the blueberries are dry. If they have been rinsed, dry them before adding them to the batter.)
6. Pour the batter into greased or lined muffin cups.
7. Bake at 400 degrees F for 16-18 minutes.
* Indicates something that needs to be done ahead of time.